Does your home and contents insurance provide adequate cover for your high quality. valuable contents?
Is your home fully covered for replacement value?
Do you insure your holiday home?
All home and contents insurance policies provide home owners with financial protection against a wide range of risks including fire, burglary, storm and water damage. However, an accidental damage policy significantly extends the breadth of cover and also provides coverage for personal effects and valuables, such as watches, jewelery and sports equipment away from the home. Many home policies have inadequate cover for valuable antiques and art work.
IBG provide tailored insurance solutions that deliver peace of mind with a range of features and benefits designed to meet your requirements and budget. These benefits can include, but are not limited to:
- New for old replacement of house and contents
- Unlimited cover on valuable furniture and artwork
- Cover for collections, sets and pairs
- Cover for personal effects and portable valuables anywhere in Australia and New Zealand (Worldwide -90 days)
- Unspecified jewellery cover limit of $10,000 per item
- Protection against illegal use of credit card or similar fraud
- Replacement of locks if damaged, keys if lost, damaged or stolen
- Cover for landscaping, paved terraces, retaining walls, fences and gates
- Monthly premium payment option
- Annual Review of insurance needs 4-6 weeks prior to renewal
In conjunction with accidental damage cover on your main property, IBG can also provide economic cover for your holiday home.
IBG provide 'one point of contact' to manage your account, allowing us to fully understand your risks and exposures. We offer a tailored, proactive approach providing innovative insurance solutions, ensuring superior customer service delivery to you. You can also feel comfortable with the knowledge that we have over 60 years experience working in the insurance industry.
If you would like further information or require a quote please click here to complete our on line contact form